We are so pleased to report that we partnering with Corpus Christi Independent School District (CCISD) again, for the thirteenth consecutive year! This valuable partnership produces amazing results and even better youth. Our surveys and CCISD’s reports conclude that youth who participate in Youth Odyssey throughout the school year have: higher attendance, higher STARR scores, better grades, and decreased disciplinary action.
So, if you are looking to get your youth involved or know of a youth who could benefit from our life-skills development through Adventure Challenge, please refer to the list below and contact your school principal or counselor. Our programs are free of cost to the youth and their families.
- Haas Middle School: Mondays in-school 310-510pm
- Martin Middle School: Mondays 405-6pm
- Baker Middle School: Tuesdays 4-6pm
- South Park Middle School: Tuesdays 405-6pm
- Driscoll Middle School: Tuesday/Thursday in-school with Drama 10:40-11:33am
- Hamlin Middle School: Thursdays 4-6pm
See you there!
“I had a lot of fun and learned a bunch with Youth Odyssey during the summer and I can’t wait to do it again” – Youth from one of our summer programs, now attending Baker MS.