How are we funded?
We are supported by our generous community. Year after year we are blown away by the hearts in the Coastal Bend (and beyond). Youth Odyssey joins forces with individuals, businesses, and foundations to help make our mission a reality in the lives of at-risk youth here in our backyards. Chances are, you know someone who has benefited from our programs. We hope you will consider becoming partners with us in creating a brighter future for our community’s youth.
Ways to donate
- Summer Camp Sponsorships – “Send a Kid to Camp” This allows every youth who wants to attend camp, an opportunity to make memories, just like you and I did.
- Annual Spring Benefit – Sponsors needed. Call 361-946-6016 if you would like more information.
- Coastal Bend Day of Giving is on November 14, 2017 this year. All funds raised go to our programs.
- We also accept monetary and in-kind donations throughout the year
What we need
- New or lightly used 15-passenger van
- Summer Camp Sponsorships
- Adventure Challenge Program Sponsorships
- Camping gear
- Kayaking gear
- Rock climbing gear
- Fishing gear
- Van and trailer maintenance
- Corpus Christi ISD
- City of Corpus Christi Parks and Recreation – Community Youth Development Prorgam
- Texas Parks and Wildlife
- Charity League of South Texas
- Blanche Davis Moore Foundation
- Coastal Bend Community Foundation
- Charity League of Corpus Christi
- Ed Rachal Foundation
- Gourley Contracting
- Earl S. Sams Foundation
- John G. and Stella Mar
- Jersey Mike’s Subs
- Kenedy Foundation
- Building Owners and Manager Association
- Summer Camp Sponsors:
- HEB Tournament of Champions
- Navy Army CCU
- Buddy Herin Legacy Foundation
- Behmann Brothers Foundation
- BriteStar Construction